Friday, September 23, 2011

Kirei's Profile

Name: Kirei Suzuki

Monster Parent: Kuchisake Onna

Age: 46

Killer Style: I like to dress in layers. I also wear a biker's mask with all of my outfits. It's better than wearing a surgeon's mask, since I don't want people always asking if I'm sick.

Freaky Flaw: I don't know. Yami--I mean Yamato-niisan--seems to think I'm a little ax crazy. Personally, I think it's just that I'm not very smart. (She's never going to admit it, but she has a phobia of her reflection.)

Pet Peeve: I hate it when people ask me if I'm sick, but I hate being accused of a normie even more!

Favorite Food: Seaweed or Salt and Vinegar potato chips. I like the way they crunch and sting slightly.

Pets: None. I never had a pet, since I lived in a small apartment in Japan. I've considered getting a python, but then I remember that I have Yami, now.

Favorite Subject: Literature. I always enjoy reading. Also music class and drama. I don't usually tell people this, but I wanted to be a male actor for Takarazuka Revue when I was alive. I loved the female actors, but I just never felt pretty enough to be one.

Least Favorite Subject: Math. For some reason everyone thinks I should be good at math since I'm Japanese. Well, I'm not.

Friends: Mary and Maya. They're the children of a yosei.

No comments:

Post a Comment