Friday, September 23, 2011

Yami's Bio

Here's his initial profile. I'll update with the "progress report" later.

Name: Yamato Suzuki

Monster Parent: Kuchisake Onna (step mother)

Age: 15

Killer Style: I dress how I feel comfortable. I like denim and leather, so most of my clothes are made of these materials. I've tried covering up that damn scar Kirei gave me, but the biker's mask made me look suspicious (so I gave it to Kirei).

Freaky Flaw: I have a huge scar on the left side of my face. I'm confrontational, which will probably be a bad thing, and I try to be cynical.

Pet Peeve: I hate it when Kirei ends up in my room, even when I lock my door! I used to hate being called Yami, but if I act like it doesn't bother me, maybe Kirei will stop introducing me as her "big brother Yami."

Favorite Food: Spicy beef and rice.

Pets: I don't have a pet, and I don't think I'm going to be getting one with that psycho running around.

Favorite Subject: Physical deaducation and astronomy. I miss kendo, but I can actually see stars here.

Least Favorite Subject: History. I'm just not good at the subject, and half the time, I don't care. They don't cover the sort of history I'm interested in at Monster High anyway.

Friends: I usually hang out with the other normal people at the school, but they think I'm a monster because of Kirei. I can tell my life is going to be great here. (He's not going to admit to it, but he has huge crush on Maya and Mary's step-brother Takehiko—who is a jiang shi.)

No comments:

Post a Comment