Friday, September 23, 2011

Takehiko's Profile

Name: Takehiko Hosokawa

Monster Parent: A jiang-shi by the name of Kaori Kiyohana. . . Well, Kaori Hosokawa now. She sometimes goes by the Chinese name Xiang-Hua.
My step-father is a yosei who was living in China when we first met.

Family: I have two yosei step-sisters: Mary and Maya.

Age: It's a little embarrassing to admit, but I've only been alive for five years. . . sort of. You remember how I said my step-father was a yosei? He wanted me to be about the same physical age as his daughters. And since undead can't actually age. . . the only way to do that is through magic.

Killer Style: I don't like to wear anything that really makes me stand out. I stand out enough with my jiang-shi traits. I like black and orange together, so I try to mostly wear those colors. They kind of match the seal colors.

Freaky Flaw: I get made fun of because of my “waifish figure.” I'm not sure what that means, but I don't think it's very nice. I also have to wear sacred seals on my forehead so I can maintain a certain cognitive level. It's very distracting, but I know it's for every living students' protection. Plus, I've been called an “extreme doormat.” I don't like my reflection, either, but I've been told that's common with Jiang-shi. Unlike other vampires, we actually do give off reflections—we just don't see ourselves the same way as everyone else (so I've been told). [Note: He actually sees himself as a heavily decayed corpse.]

Pet Peeves: I don't really have any pet peeves. I just don't like it when people are mean to each other. There's no need for that.

Favorite Food: I can't actually taste anything. I mostly eat just for nourishment.

Pets: Oh, with Tom (Maya's tanooki) and Ralph (Mary's rat) in a constant turf war, I wouldn't feel right getting another animal, though some day, I want to get a rabbit.

Favorite Subject: It's hard to say. I have physical deaducation with Yami, so I like that class, but I don't really have a favorite subject.

Least Favorite Subject: Before meeting Yami, physical deaducation. . . a little. Mr. Verizhe and Coach Igor use duct tape to make sure my seal stayed in place as of late. It came off once, according to my classmates, and Deuce Gorgon had to turn me to stone in self-defense.

Friends: I try to get along with everyone. Yami's been trying to teach me to stand up for myself, though he'll stand up for me. Deuce is there for me, too, since he understands what it's like to not be able to control our monstrous natures. (It's obvious, but he's got a little crush on Yami.)

No comments:

Post a Comment